tisdag 23 september 2014

Hello non-swedish readers!

Hello my non-swedish readers!

I´m very happy to see that there are so many non-swedish people taking interest in and reading my blog here! Superexciting! :-D
I hope the translate-button works for you??

I know that traditions and habits vary from town to town, country to country. And the traditions of chocolate so does too.
So, I have a request:
if I have any englishspeaking readers or maybe just a brave chocoholic from another country or culture, please write me about your countrys chocolate behaviour.

I love hearing about peoples favorite chocolates, traditions and recipes to the most delicious chocolatedessert there is, inherited by their great grandparent etc.
So comment or e-mail me your best chocolate-stuff guys!

White chocolate 

Cocoafarmer in Ecuador
 Chocolate from half around the world in my hand
 Friends and chocolate pralines
 Cocoa(butter) massage
 Cocoafarmer at work
 Chocolatetasting
 Chocolatetasters at home
 Femme de Virunga
 American blogger discovering swedish chocolates
 A man who begun at the otherside of the world
Cocoa pods

Best regards,
Erica

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar